Last.FM country locked out

Hi,

I have a Last.FM account ($3/month) and Im in Australia and I have used it on Mediaportal previously to access the radio streams.

When I tried to log in to Last.FM on my AppleTV it says that its not available in my country.

Any way around this? they took my 12 month subscription without complaint.

Dave

We actually just added support for Australia.  You'll want to ensure you're running the latest version of Last.fm. You can updated on the AppleTV through the Maintenance --> Manage Plugins menu.

[quote="max"]

We actually just added support for Australia.  You'll want to ensure you're running the latest version of Last.fm. You can updated on the AppleTV through the Maintenance --> Manage Plugins menu.

[/quote]

Thanks will give it a go

Guys

When will you've support for Belgium?

last.fm works perfect on my computer / phone over WLAN... So all data is routed over the same IP (or am I saying something wrong now?!)

Thanks!

I have the same situation with aTV Flash (black). I live in Sweden. When will I be able to use Last.fm?

Currently Last.fm is available in Australia, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, US, and UK.

Thanks for the update.

Any idea when we (BELGIUM) can start scrobbling on the apple tv?

Can't wait much longer to be honest :)

Any updates on this?

Come on, many sw applications on phones are supporting Belgium last.fm streaming…
Please share the latest news…

Thanks! 

Unfortunately, this is a Last.fm restriction which we have no control over.

We’re still hopeful that additional countries can be added, but there is no exact ETA. 

Same for me, I live in France and it streams OK on my computer, but ATV says “Not available in your country”. Hope this will be fixed sometime.

Same problem for me, I can use Last.fm on my computer but not on my ATV. Is it a limitation in the Last.fm player on ATV ? a next update for the plugin ?

Please add Poland to Last.fm. I can play from computer but not from appleTV

I’m convinced that, at this point, for paid subscribers, it’s a limitation in de atv software. The restrictions don’t apply for paid subscribers…Because when i log in with a paid account on my mac it just works. What’s the use in paying for the subscription. Last FM does not inform of any restriction when i am about to subscribe.

Whenever you will have the possibility - please also add AUSTRIA.

Thanks.

Same problem … I’ve got a paid account which works verey well on PC but not on ATV2 … 

Is it possible to add Belgium to the list of authorized countries ??

Many thanks !

+1

I’m in Switzerland and have a paid last.fm account, but cannot access the last fm service via my appleTv

Any update on what firecore is doing about this?

Any solution ?

I really don’t understand what’s blocking the ability to get LastFm App working in Belgium (or other countries …) …

I know it’s an old topic but I’m new with atv Flash. I live in France and am having the issue with “Last.fm isn’t available in my country” problem after logging into my registered account. Would be grateful if anyone could let me know if there any workarounds or solutions right there? Cheers        

Je n’en ai pas trouvé personnellement :frowning: