Just a BIG thank you, super service

I bought a atv2 and would have ATVFlash Black on it. But  by mistake I bought ATVFlash. I contacted FireCore and asked if I could get the real version for my ATV2. In less than 1 hour  the correct version was in the house.  40  was paid from my creditcard</span><span style="color: #333333; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: #f5f5f5;">, but the day</span><span style="color: #333333; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: #f5f5f5;">&nbsp;</span><span class="hps" style="color: #333333; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: #f5f5f5;">after,</span><span style="color: #333333; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: #f5f5f5;">&nbsp;</span><span class="hps" style="color: #333333; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: #f5f5f5;"> 10 returned. Now that’s super service!!!

Have a nice day at Firecore.

I did the same thing, and got the same service. Excellent.

Hahaha … and I thought I was the only one that mistakenly ordered aTV Flash instead of Black !! Firecore refunded my aTV Flash purchase the next day after I emailed them on my mistake … Kudos for this. Quite rare these days! Happily using aTV Black now … a Loyal customer …