Jujutsu Kaisen missing meta data

Trying to add info to Jujutsu Kaisen TVDB sees it but Infuse cant find it.

Infuse uses TMDB for metadata but it’s on there too. How do you have the files named?

Sorry meant TMDB

Thank you for the fast reply the naming convention is often the default of the files and is sloppy. When I download certain shows and this happens I do a manual search and I always find the TV show.

In the case of Jujutsu Kaisen only the movie showed up so As you recommended I renamed and cleaned up all of the episodes and that corrected the problem when I went to search again.

I’m not sure what the issue was with the search I usually never have problems the only other one I ever found was Her the movie with Jet Li and it has to be named the original Chinese title to find it.

Moving forward I will clean up the titles before I post a question in this thread thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

When searching, Infuse will look at the file name to see if it contains one of the supported forms of season/episode number; if it does then it searches for TV series otherwise it searches for films.

So I suspect your original file name didn’t contain a recognisable (to Infuse) season / episode number so just looked for films.

When you tidied up the file name you must have added a recognised form of season / episode number so it now realised it was a TV series, so search now looks for TV series.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.