[Jellyfin] Up next "Watching" content keeps dissapearing

I would like to report a bug that affects Infuse on tvOS when used with Jellyfin 10.8.10 on macOS. The bug is related to the “Up Next” section, where shows that I am watching often disappear without any apparent reason. The only exception is when I leave an episode unfinished, then it stays in the “Up Next” section as expected.

This bug occurs very frequently, but not always. It also affects Infuse on macOS, but I think that is because of the sync feature. I don’t watch shows there so I can’t say much.

I had Plex before and this didn’t happen.

I hope this bug can be fixed soon, as it can affect the user experience.

2 Likes

I see the same thing when using Jellyfin.

If I stop a show, the partially watched episode shows up in Up Next above On Deck. Once I finish an episode, the next episode shows up in Up Next as expected, just like it would in Plex. Once you refresh, though, the episode disappears from Up Next. To select the next episode, I click on the show in On Deck and select the episode. Let me know if this isn’t clear and I can provide screenshots.

It’s a minor thing, but would be nice in my opinion for the next episode to show up in Up Next and stay there in the same way partially watched episodes do.

It would be great if it worked just like Plex. Perhaps this can be modified on the Jellyfin server?

1 Like