Jellyfin Sync Issue

I’m just wondering if anybody is in the same boat as I am, basically for some TV Shows I store the seasons across multiple HDDs & then they all are combined in Jellyfin. However, for some reason when it is synced into Infuse all the seasons get broken up into different shows and or simply just disappear. I’m not sure if this is a bug or a problem with my setup.

The solution I was using for a bit was using a python script to recreate the file structure of the shows and then symlinking the seasons but it was impractical so I ended up just switching to Samba.

Thanks.

I’m not sure if it’s related at all to your issue (as I don’t use Jellyfin) however I noticed this

It’s also mentioned in upcoming releases so I assume something regarding Jellyfin is being worked on.