I have a Jellyfin server with several jellyfin-libraries: Movies, TV Shows, Kids Movies, Kids TV Shows etc.
Infuse is set to include ‘Movies’ and ‘TV Shows’ as part of the infuse-Library, and ‘Kids Movies’ etc. are just infuse-Favourites so the content is kept separate. So far so good.
With the most recent update, the Movies section of the infuse-library is now showing Collections that relate to content in ‘Kids Movies’ (which should be excluded from the infuse-library). Previously, only Collections that related to content in the infuse-library were showing on that screen.
The result is that any kids content which is part of a Collection is pulled into the infuse-library, even though it should be excluded.
Collections within the Favourites are still behaving as expected.
Hope that’s clear - it’s a bit confusing because Jellyfin and Infuse each use the word ‘Library’ to mean something slightly different. haha
Thanks for the quick reply. On a hunch, I tried deleting the Jellyfin share and then re-adding it. It took a few minutes to rescan the library, but once it has it’s now showing collections in the usual way. Something must have glitched - but all up and running again now.
I’ve just sent the log in case you want to look at it… but they might not show anything useful since the problem’s resolved now. E9TE2.
I think this problem might still be happening - but I misunderstood exactly what was going on. I’ve recently added a couple of films to my ‘Kids Movies’ jellyfin-library, and these are showing up in in the infuse-library and infuse-‘Recently Added Movies’ list.
It seems that when new content is added to any jellyfin-library, infuse is including it in infuse-library - even if it shouldn’t… (The reason I noticed all the collections appear previously is because they’d been recreated by a jellyfin plugin I’d installed, so must have appeared to Infuse or InfuseSync as new content. That was a red herring, and subsequent problems are unconnected to Collections.)
I unticked the Movies jellyfin-library in settings so that Movies went down to 0 in the infuse-library, and then reticked it. That corrected things, and only the correct content is showing in the infuse-library.
I then added a new movie to the Kids Movies jellyfin-library, and refreshed Infuse… and the new movie is showing (incorrectly) in the Infuse-library and infuse-‘Recently added movies’.
Diagnostics before adding a new kids movie: 72J5W
Diagnostics after adding a new kids movie: 9QHG3
There’s the work around of clearing the infuse-library etc, which solves the problem temporarily. But it’s a bit of an inconvenience to have to do that every time new content is added for the kids.