JB ATV2 with 4.4.4 installed - after apple stopped signing

can anybody help me with teamviewer, really can not get that file at all?

i think i love you ormanton :-*

Ormanton do u know how to downgrade ATV2 with 5.1 to 4.4.4?hope u can help also

When i complete step 2 i get the following file name

AppleTV2,1_4.4.4_9A406a_Restore which is in the C drive folder which I move to the desktop.

Even when I do the injection the file name stays the same?

glad to hear that , because after 3 nights in a row spent with computer and atv, my wife does not love me :slight_smile:

without shsh blobs no way!

no that file in C disk is original. Ifaith should create its own file on your desktop.

mods (if any available) pls make it sticky!

after getting passed a few seteps i ran in to a new problim in ifaith "unknown iso detected on thid device ! Aborting      plz help thanks

after getting passed a few seteps i ran in to a new problim in ifaith "unknown iso detected on thid device ! Aborting      plz help thanks

are you usin latest ifaith. are you on 4.4.4 atv2 version?

sorry for the newbie questions -
Just to be sure - when we say the stock ipsw and SP ipsw file, for windows we are talking about:

D:\Documents and Settings<WIN_ACCT_NAME>\My Documents\Seas0nPass\Downloads\AppleTV2,1_4.4.1_9A335a_Restore.ipsw

and

D:\Documents and Settings<WIN_ACCT_NAME>\My Documents\Seas0nPass\AppleTV2,1_4.4.1_9A335a_SP_Restore.ipsw

After clicking Cancel when Seas0nPass ask to plug ATV2 in

YES?

yes stock is mydocuments/seasonpass/downloads

modified is in mydocuments/seasonpass  and has SP letters in the name

yes im on 4.4.4 anf im running ifaith 1.4.2 . " this apple tv has not been jailbroken before.

any chance to try it on another computer? remember you do not need power cable in all this process just usb

t been jailbroken before

this apple has not been jailbroken before , would that matter?

iH8sn0w just sent me this…

"sn0wbreeze support very soon."

as long as the firmware is on 4.4.4 then no it doesnt matter.

ifaith will get the shsh and you should be good.

no,people just made jb on brand new ones