JB ATV2 with 4.4.4 installed - after apple stopped signing

on this step pretty much, is the installing ipsw from itunes to your apple tv.

go into DFU mode with ireb. then you click SHIFT button on keyboard and click restore.

the file you install should look something like this. 000000xxxxxxxxxx_iFaith_Apple_TV_2-4.4.4 (9A406a)_signed.ipsw with x’s being your serial number for you apple tv.

fresh is best:) delete it , to not get confused.

thank you i will try with 4.4.3 (its the same way with other fw files) i think it will work :>

Thanks just wonder where can i find C:ifaith…after delete all files on desktop now i cant find it on C: ehehe

it will! wil work with all versions up to 4.4.4 in the same way.

it gets deleted by it self after ifaith is closed :slight_smile: O:)

i keep on getting stuck in ifaith "waiting for apple tv "

help pls…

i have just got an atv2 at 4.4.1 - would this 4.4.4 process work for 4.4.1 also?
i have downloaded the Seas0nPass_444.zip and it lets me right click on create ipsw and pick 4.4.1 - it downloaded the stock ipsw and created SP ipsw files.
please let me know - like to avoid ending up with a brick and force to restore to 5.1.

Also there is a way i can upgrade my atv2 to stock 4.4.4, so i can have JB 4.4.4 ??

close it and go to next step

Hi again,

My apple tv 2 was updated to 5.1 so I cant get blobs is there anyway around this?

should work with 4.4.1. just make sure your working with all 4.4.1 files.

not sure what would happen if you use different files.

I will actually try this in a while. ill report back.

i think it will work with 4.4.1, save your blobs in ifaith at first and go step by step. Also try this way : ifaith save blobs, snowbreeze to jailbreak using ifaith blobs. Because as you see below seasonpass for 4.4.1 was tethered.

• 4.4.4 (iOS 5.0.1 - 9A406a) - untethered jailbreak
  • 4.4.3 (iOS 5.0.1 - 9A405l) - untethered
  • 4.4.2 (iOS 5.0 - 9A336a) - tethered
  • 4.4.1 (iOS 5.0 - 9A335a)  - tethered
  • 4.4 (iOS 5.0 - 9A334v) - tethered
  • 4.3 (iOS 4.3 - 8F455) - untethered
  • 4.2.2 (iOS 4.3 - 8F305) - untethered
  • 4.2.1 (iOS 4.3 - 8F202) - untethered
  • 4.2 (iOS 4.3 - 8F191m) - untethered
  • 4.1.1 (iOS 4.2.1 - 8C154) - untethered
  • 4.1 (iOS 4.2.1 - 8C150) - untethered
  • 4.0 (iOS 4.1 - 8M89) - untethered

When im trying to dump my shsh blobs thats when i get a message saying waiting for apple tv 2 ,    0/13 shsh blobs Captured . What sould i do to get passed this step thanks

did you previously have the apple tv hacked with 4.4.4?

if so, you might have the blobs automatically saved by the seas0npass jb.

does itunes see your atv? I think trhere is no connection between your pc and atv.

wait it out. it will take a while.

no it was never jailbroken before, just updated to new software.

THANKS !!!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

No way to jailbreak it. you need shsh blobs, in order to jailbreak it.

so it would of had to of come with 4.4.4 or previously jailbroken with seas0npass saving the blobs.

+1 more to happy boat :slight_smile: