Jailbreak success / ATV Flash install success / ATV reboots automatically to non-jailbroken state

So my wife was watching something on old tethered version of ATV Flash this evening.

Her show got stuck on "Buffering" and she pulled the plug.

I decide it's time to update -- got the latest Seas0nPass and installed successfully, and I see the FC logo in the Settings tab.

Installed latest version of ATV Flash successfully.

ATV reboots automatically and I expect to see my Infuse etc, but it reverts to what looks like a non-jailbroken state.

Anyone ever experience this?  I've gone through the whole motion twice now and same scenario happened twice.

Many thanks for suggestions!

[quote="pantsparty"]

So my wife was watching something on old tethered version of ATV Flash this evening.

Her show got stuck on "Buffering" and she pulled the plug.

I decide it's time to update -- got the latest Seas0nPass and installed successfully, and I see the FC logo in the Settings tab.

Installed latest version of ATV Flash successfully.

ATV reboots automatically and I expect to see my Infuse etc, but it reverts to what looks like a non-jailbroken state.

Anyone ever experience this?  I've gone through the whole motion twice now and same scenario happened twice.

Many thanks for suggestions!

[/quote]

What should be happening when you have installed ATV Flash is that the FireCore logo disappears, but the FireCore Maintenance app is now available.    You then use the Maintenance app to install further apps such as inFuse.

Thanks so much that solved it!