Jailbreak for 4.4 iOS 5.0.1

Do we have an ETA to follow the new Redsn0w that can now do the 5.0.1 on iPhone 4, iPod 4G, iPad 1 excited to get the new features from iOS 5 on the AppleTV such as Screen Mirroring and my Music in the Cloud.  But won’t give up my 4.3 jailbreak for those features… patiently waiting the release of a new jailbreak.

im waiting too…got my Ipad 1 done but waiting on atv2 …im thinking it will be very soon!

None of my devices get to enjoy the jailbreak except for my ATV because all A5 chipset :frowning:

that sucks…i did find this…

im looking forward to mirroring my ipad in another room with my atv2 ! then i will have everything thats on my mini in another location in my home!

ciao

And how soon is soon? So when do the think there will be an untethered Seas0npass for Apple TV 4.4.4 ? I hope this year! :wink:

pod2g pod2g
@
@nitoTV :-) I'm happy we fixed this 4.4.3 / 4.4.4 issue. You can now finish your awesome seasonpass integration.

Yeah!!! http://blog.firecore.com/6434

@firecore ROCKS! Too bad about Plex though… my ATV use is 80% Plex

I had trouble installing other applications you miss the move apps scripts that was ok on 4.3

ssh root@<apple-tv ip or hostname> (alpine is the default password) mkdir -p /private/var/Applications cd /Applications mv * /private/var/Applications cd / rmdir /Applications  ln -s /private/var/Applications /Applications

Yeah baby ! I needed 4.4 because of the NHL … and the tethered boot was a bit of a pain … especially when the Mac and the Apple TV are in different rooms.

Great work Firecore ! I love my Apple TV + Flash again …

Now, time for some more exciting features ! :wink: