Jailbreak doesn't work

I have done everything according to the manual. Everything goes well, even the automatic restore in iTunes. I only have one problem, my ATV isn’t jailbroken. I don’t see te red FC logo. I have tried 6 times but no succes. 

Is the software your restoring to have SP in it? if your not using that one then your using the original firmware.

Yes, everything goes automaticly, iTunes points to Library/Application support/Seas0nPass/firmware
It all goes very fast so I can barely read it. Is there a way to manually make the custom firmware and restore in iTunes? 

If you hold down the Shift Key(PC) or Option Key (Mac) when clicking on the Restore button then a file dialog will open to allow you to select the .ipsw file to be restored.   The Jailbroken one will have _SP as part of the filename.

Also, just in case you are not using the latest SeasonPass, earlier releases gave no visible indication that the jailbreak had succeeded.  You knew it had worked if installing the FireCore software worked, or if you could make a SSH connection to the ATV2.

I am using the latest version of Seas0nPass. When I use the software everything goes automatically, is it possible to use the software only to get the ATV in DFU mode?

I am using the latest version of Seas0nPass. When I use the software everything goes automatically, is it possible to use the software only to get the ATV in DFU mode?

Not sure of the point you are trying to make?

Are you using a PC or a Mac?  On a PC I find the easiest software for getting into DFU mode (and knowing you have done it) is iReb.  On a Mac I do not know what is the best tool.

I use a Mac. I don’t know about Windows but on the Mac everything goes automatically, even the restore process in iTunes. 

When I push the button “Create IPSW” the only thing I have to do is push the buttons on the remote, after that iTunes opens and the restore process begins. At the end I get the message that the restore was a success.

My suspicion is that the restore process is picking the wrong .ipsw file to restore (i.e. the default Apple non-Jailbroken software).   Are you sure that there is not a point at which you can hold down the Option key and click on the Restore button in iTunes?

No that isn’t possible because everything goes automatically. The only solution I can think of is manually put the ATV in DFU mode and than restore in iTunes with the option key and than point to the correct firmware.

I realy don’t understand what is going wrong. I finaly got the ATV in DFU mode instead of Recovery mode. After this I run Seasonpass, everything goes well again but when I connect it to my TV I don’t see a red logo. 

What troubles me is that in iTunes it looks like recovering takes place two times. Between that it is verifiing at Apple.

You dont need to run season pass after your in dfu mode, unless you dont have the firmware with SP in it. After your in DFU mode just hold down shift and restore and find the firmware with SP in it and wait for the magic:)