iTunes video files

I’m not sure if this is by design but I can see my iTunes purchased content in infuse. I

know it can’t be played so I’m surprised to see it - that said if it can stay in the listings then it would be good if it could link through to the standard video app.

We do intend to show synced iTunes content, but we’ve discovered a few scenarios where purchased content (with DRM) is incorrectly appearing inside the Infuse app.

This issue will be resolved in the next update, which should be available within the next week or so.

Thanks for your feedback. :)

Thanks James.

On reflection I don’t think it’s a bad thing so maybe a fix isn’t the right approach - if you could get the drm content to open in the native video app (or safari browser) when selected in the infuse app it actually adds value I think as you’ve then created a central video storage area for both non-drm and drm content.

That’s an interesting idea, and something we’ll definitely look into.

We’re planning to submit a minor update to the store next week with a handful of fixes and improvements, so for now we’ll just make sure these files are hidden since they’re not supported.

Cheers.

Thanks James