iTunes Movie Store disappeared

After updating to the latest Apple TV OS and updating to the latest aTV Flash version, the “Movies” section of the standard iTunes Store no longer appears in the Apple TV interface. To the very left is “TV Shows” and of course, “Music” and “Photos” are still visible. But no “Movies”.

Is this a known issue? I didn’t find any prior related posts, but I didn’t dig very deep. Might there be a way to get “Movies” back? Please don’t tell me a full restore is the way.

Thank you, Forum.

The Movies menu may have been disabled. You can enable or disable any of the standard AppleTV menus through the Maintenance > Manage Plugins menu.

Yeah, that was it. Thanks, guardianmax.

Not sure how Movies became disabled because I sure didn’t do it. I think somebody probably broke into my house disabled Movies on my Apple TV. Conceptual burglary.

Worked for me too. Thanks guardianmax!

DIdn't work for me, disabled all of them then turned back on one at a time, nothing makes the movie menu come back!

[quote="Anonymous"]

DIdn't work for me, disabled all of them then turned back on one at a time, nothing makes the movie menu come back!

[/quote]

Do you have the 'Overflow' item installed by chance?  Using this can also affect which menus appear.  More info on adjusting these settings can be seen here: firecore.zendesk.com/entries/259311-overflow