It is recommended that the directory can be set as a collection or favorite

场景:我有一些目录,里面存放了一些视频,这些视频不能很好的匹配元数据,现在我可以设置这个目录下的视频都使用本地元数据,但是我想让这个目录里的内容,以合集的形式,显示到主屏幕

我目前的做法是,新建一个收藏夹,把这个目录下的所有视频,都添加到这个收藏夹,但是有一个问题,当我这个目录里新增内容以后,我需要再次把新增的内容添加到收藏夹,才能在主屏幕找到它

建议:可以将整个目录,设置为收藏夹或者合集,且当该目录新增内容后,会自动出现在收藏夹或者合集里

平台:iPhone

Mod Translation
Scenario: I have some folders with some videos stored in them. These videos cannot match the metadata very well. Now I can set the videos in this folder to use local metadata, but I want the content in this folder to , in the form of a collection, displayed on the main screen

My current approach is to create a new favorite folder and add all the videos in this folder to this favorite folder, but there is a problem. When I add new content to this folder, I need to add the newly added Add content to favorites to find it on the home screen

Suggestion: You can set the entire folder as a favorite or a collection, and when new content is added to the folder, it will automatically appear in the favorites or collection

Platform: iPhone

1 Like

Please also post in English so that more users can benefit from your contributions. Also you may get an answer sooner from others who have had the same problem.

也请用英文发布,以便更多用户可以从您的贡献中受益。 此外,您可能会更快地从遇到同样问题的其他人那里得到答案。

I gather this is a request for live watched folders or smart lists?

我想将一个使用本地元数据的文件夹展示在主屏幕上,类似于电影系列或收藏夹的展示方式。

Translation:

I want to display a folder using local metadata on the home screen, similar to the display of movie series or favorites.