Issue after Upgrading XBMC

Hello

I have an ATV2 that was jailbroken running Version 5.1.1.  I went into NitoTV and did an upgrade for XBMC.  It looked like it went through then it restarted the ATV2 and when it came back it did not have the XBMC icon in the menu.  It did have the NitoTV icon still.  I went back into NitoTV and under XBMC is still shows upgrade.  I selected that again but now I get the error E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run ‘dpkg --configure -a’ to correct the problem.  I searched the forums her and read about how to fix this using ssh with putty.  I opened putty and when I try to connect I get “Fatal Error” and it closes.  I looked in the forums and there is way to fix this with nitoTV by installing afc2add and vsftpd.  When i try to install them with NitoTV I get the E: dpkg was interrupted, you must manually run ‘dpkg --configure -a’ to correct the problem error.  Catch 22.

I used iFunbox and can see my ATV2.  In the folder view it shows AppleTV2 (jailed).  Do this mean it is no longer jailbroken?  I am on the learning curve and stupidly do not have a saved copy of my shsh blobs.  When I plug it back into my TV I still see NitoTV icon and if I look under setting it shows that it is at V5.1.1.  I know not to restore right now as there is no windows fix for V5.2.1 without the rollback to tethered one I read about on here.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Try to install Maintenance and then install XBMC from the Maintenance Menu.