I have had Infuse Pro for few months now, used only on my Apple TV 4K. Everything more or less is fine (few bugs here and there reported in the tvOS forum). I have set it up to use trakt.tv, iCloud synching, and the main language for the media is English, with English subtitles and metadata. Recently I have bought an iPad, installed Infuse Pro and after launching it is correctly synched all my libraries via iCloud (I suppose). I thought the configuration was mirrored (The iPad main language is Italian, it that matters), but today I did a little check because a TV Show is not appearing in the “Unwatched” list of my ATV 4K and I discovered the following:
- in the iPad the language for media, subtitles and metadata was set to “Auto” instead of “English”
- I changed the language to English UK (because that’s what I use as second language on my iPad), refreshed the metadata and still all plots are in Italian
º About the above, does it make any difference to use English UK instead of English US??
- Plenty of watched TV Shows and movies show as unwatched. Actually I see now that there is no Trakt.tv login in the iPad?
- Still the “Currently watching” list on top seems to be synched for both movies and TV Shows. Which makes little sense to me at this point.
- The TV Show (Twin Peaks) missing in the Unwatched list in the Apple TV is also missing as unwatched in the iPad. Please note that it was there few weeks ago and I watched only the first 2 episodes (as it shows in the ATV when checking the TV Show from “All TV Shows”).
I know that local/online metadata synching will be added in 5.7.2, but not even the app settings (media, subs and metadata language) are currently fully synched? Are all of the above being added/fixed in 5.7.2 as well? I am honestly a bit afraid of watching anything on the iPad because I wouldn’t want it to mess up my watched list in the ATV, which then syncs with Trakt.tv. I spent hours updating my lists in Trakt.tv, it would be of a pain to go through all of them if something goes wrong.