iOS (iPhone) TVShows/Movies Logo

Would it be possible to add the logo of TVShows/Movies on the iPhone, just like Apple TV, iPad and MacOS?

Apple TV app is doing it and it looks great.

Thanks

8 Likes

Yes , pleaaaase , i would be so happy, i only browse infuse on my iphone and i hate that it’s the only device where the logos don’t appear there

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

I remember the logo can be displayed on iOS, but no switch now?

I moved your post to a thread in the suggestions forum requesting logos for iOS.

Don’t forget that you need to click the like button on the first post in this thread to show your support for this suggestion! :wink:

Please add this :slight_smile: Would be highly appreciated.

This feature is available in the macOS version, but not iOS, to my knowledge. Would be amazing to have this added!

I moved your post to an already running thread requesting this feature.

Please put this in! Having my media in different sources, (plex & gdrive) it makes it so much easier on tvOS to just click films or TV Shows and browse everything. Please put this on iOS and MacOS too :slight_smile: