iOS 9 - Airplay Mirroring not working

Airplay issues is nothing to do with Infuse. I can see the boy who picks up on thread and play a boss. Untill you promoted to admin I dont care[/quote]

It’s already done. So I can revert back then.

You’ll be just fine. Apple still signs 5.3 (iOS 6.1.4 - 10B809) for some reason meaning you can always revert back.

You’ll be just fine. Apple still signs 5.3 (iOS 6.1.4 - 10B809) for some reason meaning you can always revert back.[/quote]

Once they stop signing it, if I am on latest version, can I still downgrade if I have my 5.2 and previous blobs saved?

You’ll be just fine. Apple still signs 5.3 (iOS 6.1.4 - 10B809) for some reason meaning you can always revert back.[/quote]

Once they stop signing it, if I am on latest version, can I still downgrade if I have my 5.2 and previous blobs saved?[/quote]

Well of Apple stops signing 5.3 you can downgrade to any version you still have the blobs from (just save the 5.3 too if you want to be sure). But Apple has been signed 5.3 for more than 3 years. So I can’t see why they suddenly would stop singing 5.3. But it’s a risk and you should save blobs if you really want to be save.

Once they stop signing it, if I am on latest version, can I still downgrade if I have my 5.2 and previous blobs saved?[/quote]

Well of Apple stops signing 5.3 you can downgrade to any version you still have the blobs from (just save the 5.3 too if you want to be sure). But Apple has been signed 5.3 for more than 3 years. So I can’t see why they suddenly would stop singing 5.3. But it’s a risk and you should save blobs if you really want to be save.[/quote]

Perfect, thanks so much!

No, DirtyDuke, sorry.

But I think than if I update my Apple TV 2 to the last version, we will be able to do downgrade and instal 5.3 with jailbreak using SeassonPass, isn’t it?

Pero yo creo que si actualizo mi Apple TV 2 a la última versión, yo podré hacer downgrade e instalar 5.3 con jailbreak usando SeassonPass en el futuro, verdad?

A beta for 6.2.1 is now available, for the brave at heart.

I have a spare ATV 2, so I’ll give it a go - give me a day or two and I’ll report back. Moreover, I’ll be moving to the new ATV 4 as soon as it is available, so if I break it, it won’t matter too much.

Oops, should have put that in the reply, not the quoted section.

I have a spare ATV 2, so I’ll give it a go - give me a day or two and I’ll report back. Moreover, I’ll be moving to the new ATV 4 as soon as it is available, so if I break it, it won’t matter too much.

Great work as usual James! Will give it a go this weekend!

Great news!

I’m sorry, but given the tethered nature of the beta I have decided not to implement it yet, so I will not be providing an update. Besides, my new ATV 4 arrived today.

Interested on that, I guessing if it’s worth wait until seas0npass get untether jailbreak to appletv or just make a tether jailbreak

Actually I think I reboot appletv two times in the last two years but it’s true that my daughter and my wife will not be capable of doing in case I’m not at home.
How tether jail works? (iPhone tether was a pain cause you got a stone until you get home) Do you think is it worth with tether jail?
Is there a chance to get untether jail in the near-medium future?

AirPlay it’s a big loss in my case but Infuse black flash is a major reason for me

James and Windows pc running jailbreaks Apple TV?? For enable AirPlay iOS 9

You lucky guy, my Kodi crashes multiple times per day causing ATV2 to reboot.
I just got ATV4 and put a Plex to test. As far I can tell it’s a piece of junk. No much difference from ATV2 exept it cost 180€. Plex on ATV4 struggles to play anything. Tried to airplay stuff from ipad air to it and it was better.
The strange thing that Infuse struggles to airplay some HD video go ATV4 causing error to display. But it was able to stream the same stuff to ATV2 but crushing it after 2-5 min of playing.
Apple made a big fanfare about ATV4, I don’t think it worth it. I’m going to return it back to Apple.

So, if i restore my ATV2 with the latest aOS 6.21 and then re-jailbreak with the new version 0.9.7 of SeaSonPass (Release 0.9.7 · firecore/Seas0nPass · GitHub) and re-install aTV Flash 2.6 this would get Airplay working again?
Or would that still require making a new 2.7 version of aTV Flash?

“Why not have a device that not only mirror your ios devices
but also integrated with various video conferencing apps .Am just making you all aware of new technology .And am
damn sure you’ll get amaze after knowing its functions”

I can try anything: Airplay is not working anymore.
In some cases I get the sound of a video to play over AppleTV, but still no video…
Any solution?

Upgrade to an ATV 4

Upgraded to ATV4. Installed Infuse 3. Solved all my needs (mainly playing content from NAS). No jailbreaks or whatever…