Installation failed.

Hi, I'm new to JB. After three days of trying to instal sesonpass(getting error 1600) I switched over with success to pwnage tool 4.3.3.1. Now when i try to instal aTV Flash, i get this:

Sorry, the installer could not install Maintenance (Error 9.100). Help!

How can I fix this?

It’s fixed. After I updated the xmbc through ssh, everything start working  like it should.

I have a JB ATV2 with software 4.2.2 (2203) installed. I just purchased aTV Flash Beta 6 and I’m receiving an error when trying to install on the Transfer File step: Sorry, the installer could not install Maintenance (Error 9.100). Help!

FYI, I used pwnage to JB and I have nitoTV and XBMC installed. I have tried rebooting ATV, but no success. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Your best option may be to re-jailbreak with Seas0nPass.

Does season pass allow for an untethered jailbreak?

It looks like that was it. Reinstalled using Seas0n Pass and I was able to install atv Flash… Thanks!!!

I jailbroke with season pass and I keep getting the 9.100 error. AirPlay on and so is homesharing. I also can ssh into apple tv but keep getting errors like ‘deb’ not in line 1. Not sure what I’m doing wrong and I’ve tried so many things. Do I need to try to rejailbreak or something?

Before installing aTV Flash (black) did you attempt to install any plugins manually?

Re-jailbreaking with Seas0nPass should resolve the issues you’re seeing.

I attempted but wasn’t successful with any of them. I will give rejailbreaking a try

I’m getting the same error. I have the new season pass installed, home sharing, airplay and jailbreak twice. I have the latest XBMC installed and I tried installing without it in both Windows and Mac.

Log file:

E: Write error - write (28: No space left on device)

E: Can’t mmap an empty file

E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened. 

That comes when I try to install the latest firmware.

Try the fix found here: http://forum.firecore.com/topic/4677#comment-17633

that was the solution, thank you