Infuse + Trakt + Sync Not Working

I have had to completely reset my server (Plex) and was looking at Infuse’s integration with Trakt, so i signed in and yes it does what I want in marking my already watched shows as watched and same with movies but what i was hoping is that it would then sync that back to Plex so my ‘On Deck’ system would come back but when I log into Plex there is no Watch status updated on the server.

Is this normal or should Infuse be marking the media Watched on the server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try the trakt/Plex plugin GitHub - trakt/Plex-Trakt-Scrobbler: Add what you are watching on Plex to trakt.tv I remember someone saying on here that Plex will eventually be removing plugins support but at the moment it is still working on my system. I am signed into trakt on both infuse and Plex systems.

When connected to Plex, Infuse will rely on that as a master list for what is watched, unwatched, and in-progress, and watched statuses from Trakt will not sync back to Plex.

If you were to connect directly to that device using SMB, NFS, etc… Infuse would pull down the changes from Trakt and display those in the Infuse UI.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.