Infuse terribly slow after adding a TV Series

Hi, I’ve a problem with infuse.
Two weeks ago I’ve added a new TV series on my NAS, and then I let infuse to scan my library to fetch all the data of my new tv show.

After that infuse became terribly slow, when I open it I’ve to wait 2 minutes before I can browse my files. Even when I enter into a movie folder and I press “play” I’ve to wait about 20-25 secs before the movie starts.

Before I’ve added this tv show infuse was perfect.

I’ve rebooted my Apple TV, but without any luck.

The TV Show is “Camera Cafè (IT)” and you could see that here -> https://www.thetvdb.com/series/139561
it has 1500+ episodes, and I’m wondering if that could be the problem.

Is my issue resolvable?

One thing you may try is using the Library to browse instead of browsing via folders.

This will generally be much faster, especially if you have folders with thousands of items inside.

I’m using the library.
But the problem come out immediately after I open Infuse.

I power on my Apple TV, then I open Infuse and it freezes for 1 or 2 minutes, then I can browse all my library without problems.
And again when I press “play” on a movie Infuse freezes for 20-25 secs, if I open a tv show instead of a movie, I’ve to wait a bit more time (but far less than a minute), to have the possibility to play the desired episode.

Infuse has always worked like a charm and I’ve never had a problem like that.

In this case I think it might be best to submit a report from your Apple TV, and open a support ticket so we can look into this further.

Ok I’ll do that this evening! Thank you James!