Infuse subtitles

so, I love infuse and the app, but my only problem is the subtitles, even that you can customize it, on Apple TV when I watch something, when I use the background for the subtitles supposed to be in the middle of the background, but it’s just too high, if someone understand what i mean

Here a photo to show it

am I the only one that it’s bothering? It’s been like that for a long time

Here another photo to show it:

If you look closely you can see that it’s not in the middle of the background, it’s a little higher, on the APV Player the subtitles in the middle, please fix it or someone maybe can help me

It looks centered to me when you look at your second pic. The space above the top of the “W” in well compared to the space below the bottom of the tail of the “y” in they.

1 Like

Yeah but I mean the text is centered, but when you look at the background it’s higher than it’s supposed to be

Are you wanting the shaded background box of the subtitles to be lower on the video or the white text to be lower on the shaded subtitle background box?

I want the white text to be lower on the shaded subtitle background box, is it possible? can you see that it’s higher

That’s what I was trying to say, they do appear to be centered when you look at the space above the tops of the letters and the lowest part of any letter. (See the space between the top red lines are the same as the space between the bottom red lines.)

4 Likes