Infuse stopped scrobbling to trakt

Hi,

Infuse used to work perfectly with trakt but since end of april mine has stopped scrobble to trakt. I’ve tried to log in and out from trakt in infuse and activate again but nothing seems to help. Last time anything scrobbled from infuse tvOS was april 25th.

There’s no problem with the scrobbling from my iPad though.

Anyone have a suggestion on what to do?

1 Like

Hmm, sorry about that.

Are you running the latest version (currently 5.4)?

What type of content are you watching that is not appearing in trakt? Do you have Metadata Fetching enabled? Scrobbling is only available for matched movies/TV shows, and Metadata Fetching needs to be on for this.

Are you using Infuse Pro? Scrobbling is available in all versions, but downloading watched progress/history from trakt will only be available in Pro.

Yes.

What type of content are you watching that is not appearing in trakt? Do you have Metadata Fetching enabled? Scrobbling is only available for matched movies/TV shows, and Metadata Fetching needs to be on for this.

TV shows and movies. I can see the progress of the show/movie that I’m watching if I visit trakt.tv but when the movie is over there’s no sign of it in my watch history.
Metadata Fetching is enabled.

Are you using Infuse Pro? Scrobbling is available in all versions, but downloading watched progress/history from trakt will only be available in Pro.

I’m using Infuse Pro 5.4

Thanks for the info.

If you have a chance to send in a report from your Apple TV, it would help us in tracking down what’s going on.

Done, I’ve sent an e-mail with the code and have been given ticket #94447.

Any chance of an update on this matter?

I’ve noticed that the watched indicators doesn’t work as supposed to either. When I have watched an episode it is marked as watched. The next time I turn on my atv and navigate to the show I watched it’s no longer marked as watched. Instead infuse seems to think that I have a minute left of the episode.

I am having the exact same issues. iPhone and iPad both scrobble fine, AppleTV shows what I’m watching on Trakt, but once it finishes playing it doesn’t show up in my history and it does the thing where it shows the last few minutes as unwatched. Sending my diagnostics shortly.

Thanks, we’re looking into a few cases of this.

For those experiencing trouble, are you able to manually mark items as watched and have them appear correctly in your Trakt account?

Nope, it doesn’t mark episodes or movies in trakt when trying it manually.

Thanks for investigating!

Got it.

I just had a chance to take a peek at your logs and it looks like Infuse is having trouble authenticating with Trakt for some reason. Can you try logging out of Trakt and then logging back in? Once logged in, try manually marking an item as watched to see if it appears in your Trakt account.

Hi, for me it didn’t worked. Disconnect/reconnect to Trakt and mark as read an episode doesn’t sync with Trakt, event with the last version of Infuse 5.4.3.

In my case, the episode is marked as watched in Trakt when I am playing this episode. But at the end of it, in trakt this episode isn’t as watched, so it’s very weird, and the scrobbler on Infuse for my iPad is partially full, like I just have watched a minute of the episode.

Didn’t work on this end either. I turned off the scrobbler switch, logged out of trakt, force quit Infuse, and rebooted my Apple TV. Issue still persists after logging into trakt again. Though it did throw an error up; it was a generic “An error has occurred” type message, but trakt still appears to be logged in.

If you haven’t already, please send in a report from your Apple TV so we can look into what’s going on. Thanks!

Commenting here because I have the same Issue. I contacted Trakt and they gave me this answer:

"Hmm, that is indeed a weird bug. I think it would be best to contact infuse directly since we aren’t the developer of that app. They might have a way to get log files or more diagnostic information to help troubleshoot the issue and see why its not marking it as watched once you are done playing the video. There should be contact info in the app and the Infuse team should be happy to help dive deeper into the issue.

Thanks,
-justin"

We’re currently looking into this, and if you have a moment to send in a report from your Apple TV it may help us track down what’s going on. Thanks!

Done under Ticket Number #95022

1 Like

Thanks!

I solved it by uninstalling infuse from my atv and then reinstall it and configure everything from scratch again. Not the most fun but trakt-scrobbling have worked since then.

I can agree, reinstalling solved the problem.

Pro Tip: activate iCloud Sync before you delete the App and you don’t have to configure your library again :wink: