Infuse pro standalone paid App purchase

Hello,

I am sure this has been asked before, but I couldn’t find the answer. I wish to offer the Infuse Pro standalone App (the V6 soon to be published) to a friend. But these gifts are directly possible only within the iOS App store. If he gets the iOS version , will my friend (with the same AppleId) be also able to download and use the tvOS Infuse Pro version?

Thanks

Here is a thread that covers the purchases or subscriptions for Infuse. Infuse Pro: Purchases, Upgrades, and Family Sharing

I believe it states in that thread that a single purchase covers iOS and tvOS using the same apple ID.

The way that Firecore is updating so often a subscription (lifetime being the best in my opinion) may be a better choice.

Thanks. However the thread you mention isn’t so clear about the issue, and I would be glad if anybody (James?) could give a definitive answer.

Yes, purchasing (or redeeming a code) for the iOS version will also give you access to the tvOS version. :slight_smile:

Great, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.