In-App Purchase vs Paid App
Infuse Pro is available in two different ways—as an In-App Purchase through the free Infuse app, and as a standalone paid Pro app. The In-App Purchase options (monthly, yearly, lifetime) will cover all future updates (even major ones like v7, v8, v42, etc…). The standalone Pro 6 app will cover updates for v6 only (EG Infuse Pro 6 includes free updates until v7.0 is released).
Download Infuse 6 (free app w/ optional in-app purchase)
Download Infuse Pro 6 (paid app)
Family Sharing is supported for in-app purchases, subscriptions, and standalone paid apps. Sharing of in-app purchases and subscriptions requires iOS 14.2 or later. Learn more about Family Sharing
Tips for sharing in-app purchases and subscriptions
- Family members have been added to Family Sharing
- For subscriptions, ensure sharing has been enabled in the Infuse subscription page (App Store > Subscriptions > Infuse)
- All devices running iOS 14.2 or later
- In some cases tapping the Restore button which appears on the purchase prompt may be required
Upgrading to v6
Those upgrading from older versions (v4 or v5) can get a free year of Infuse Pro!
To take advantage of this follow these steps.
- Install your latest paid version of Infuse (v4 or v5) and ensure your Pro features are active (look for the Infuse Pro text/logo in the Settings menu)
A. Paid app or In-App Purchase are both fine
B. If needed, you can re-download Infuse through the Purchases section of the App Store as described here).
- Download Infuse 6 and tap the Upgrade to Pro option in Settings
- Choosing the Yearly subscription option will provide you with a free year of Infuse Pro (Note: ensure the 1 Year Trial text appears below the price…please contact us if you don’t see this)
- After upgrading in v6 the old app can be removed
Thanks for supporting Infuse!