Infuse Pro is available as a subscription (Monthly or Yearly) or as a one-time purchase (Lifetime). All future updates (even major releases like v8, v9, v42, etc…) are included with all options.
Download Infuse 7 (free app w/ optional in-app purchase)
Family Sharing is supported for both in-app purchases and subscriptions. Learn more about Family Sharing
Tips for Family Sharing (iOS 14.2 and later)
- Family member(s) have been added to Family Sharing (with Purchase Sharing enabled)
- For monthly/yearly subscriptions, ensure sharing has been enabled in the Infuse subscription page (App Store > Subscriptions > Infuse)
- Tap the Restore button on the purchase prompt (if it appears)
Note: In some cases it may be necessary to delete and re-download the app from the main family member’s list of Purchased apps in the App Store.
Tips for Family Sharing (iOS 14.1 and earlier)
- Family member(s) have been added to Family Sharing (not required if accounts are in different App Store regions)
- Log in to Trakt on the purchaser’s device, and then the same Trakt account on other devices
Those upgrading from older standalone versions (Infuse Pro 4, Infuse Pro 5, Infuse Pro 6) can get a free year of Infuse Pro!
To take advantage of this follow these steps.
- Install your latest paid version of Infuse (v4, v5, or v6) and ensure your Pro features are active (look for the Infuse Pro text/logo in the Settings menu)
A. Paid app or In-App Purchase are both fine
B. If needed, you can re-download Infuse through the Purchases section of the App Store as described here).
- Download Infuse 7 and tap the Upgrade to Pro option in Settings
- Choosing the Yearly subscription option will provide you with a free year of Infuse Pro (Note: ensure the 1 Year Trial text appears below the price…please contact us if you don’t see this)
- After upgrading in v7 the old app can be removed
Thanks for supporting Infuse!