Infuse Pro gone?

I purchased Infuse Pro (Lifetime) in 2021 or 2022. I just opened it today and on all of my devices I’m greeted with the “upgrade to Infuse Pro” and I can’t play any of my media (via Dropbox) without getting the message again. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yup, the app store had a glitch that caused this for many users. (Me included) Just click get pro and then the restore button and you should be good to go. :wink:

1 Like

That worked. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Thanks for this thread. This just happened to me this morning. Clicked restore and all is good now. I mainly came here to find out if something had changed in licensing. However, since I have my lifetime license back, and after reading the solution. This answered my question. Thanks again

2 Likes

Same. I heard about the Filmora fiasco with “lifetime” licensing and was terrified there was a repeat :rofl: but the Infuse website and app both say lifetime including major updates (v8, v9, etc). Peace of mind :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I saw videos on that. My first thoughts were, if someone is a serious creator, why aren’t they using something like Final Cut Pro, the adobe suite, or Da Vinci resolve. When I found out Filmora was a wondershare product. I wasn’t surprised there were issues. I’ve heard other things in passing about their software, but it’s been a while.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.