Infuse pro 7 and beyond (payment)

I see, thank you.

The Pro subscription is separate from app updates. So, it’s possible to use the same subscription on different versions.

In fact, some users with older devices (which don’t support iOS 13 and Infuse 7) are running v6.6.5 on one device, and v7.1.3 on newer devices using the same subscription.

It’s been a while since I’ve followed this conversation. So I will just clarify that I understand correctly. I purchased the lifetime subscription with InFuse 6. I got InFuse 7 Pro as a free upgrade. Because I purchased the Lifetime when I did, all future versions are free upgrades, and it’s only those who didn’t purchase the subscription I did, or purchasing now that have to pay for future upgrades, correct?

That has been my understanding, and just wanted to clarify if this was still the case.

Thanks

All of the in-app purchase options offered in Infuse 5 and later have included free upgrades for major releases.

In the past, we also offered a standalone paid ‘Infuse Pro’ app which covered updates for that specific version (IE ‘Infuse Pro 6’ covers you until the release of Infuse 7). These apps were available at a lower price point than the ‘Lifetime’ license available in the free Infuse app.

The main reason for this additional offering was to help those who needed family sharing (and didn’t want to use Trakt) as Apple did not natively support Family Sharing of in-app purchases until early 2021.

If you’re not sure what you have, the easiest way to check is to look up your purchase history in iTunes. If it says Monthly, Yearly, or Lifetime you will get free upgrades for all releases.

Thank you James, that’s what I thought, so for me things haven’t changed. For version 5, I bought the stand alone Pro app. For version 6, I did the lifetime subscription. So since I got 7 through 6, I am now on my lifetime purchase.

Thanks again

1 Like

Hi, I purchased infuse Pro 5. Is there an upgrade path for me to 7? My apologies if this has been answered, but I am confused by some the postings I have read. Thank you.

Yep! :slight_smile:

All the info on upgrading from older versions can be found here.

Thanks! Worked for,me!

1 Like