Infuse Pro 5 not recognizing TV show *season* folders

I recently switched from a DLNA to a SMB connection. I have a folder called TV that has sub folders with the name of each show, such as TV/Show Name/Season X/episode name. This worked perfectly under DLNA but on SMB, it is not recognizing the season folder so it’s just dumping all the episodes directly under TV/Show Name/ as if the seasons folders were not even there.

Anyone know why this is happening? I switched to SMB to gain some benefits not available via DLNA but I may switch back. Thanks.

Are these by any chance series which only have one season?

No, they have multiple seasons. One show does have only one season and under DLNA, I still had to click into the season 1 folder after clicking on the show name.

Have you tried using the Library view?

Don’t think so but I just switched it back to DLNA. SMB was a significantly slower connection and the only real benefit gained was being able to choose artwork for the folders which I’ve lived without up until just a few days ago. Back on DLNA, TV show seasons are segregated correctly again.

Infuse 6 has some additional logic which supports more TV show naming styles. For example, the following 3 organization options are available in v6 but not in v5.

show name/season 1/02.mkv
show name/season 1/1-02.mkv
show name/season 1/episode 02.mkv

Thanks, but no. I got a refund for Infuse Pro 6 because it will not honor embedded metadata only, which was never an issue prior to 6. I made a previous post about it and your answer was to switch from DLNA to SMB.

Unfortunately, this organization structure is not supported in v5. Sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.