Infuse not able to recognize my Media folder on my Time Capsule

I am having an issue where I am trying to get my Infuse App on my Apple TV 4 to recognize a Movie folder on my Time Capsule. When I open the app, it recognizes that there is a share called, “Time Capsule”. However, when I try to save this share, I get the following error, “Sorry, infuse encountered an error while trying to connect.”

Does anyone know how I can trouble shoot this?

Here are my settings in the Infuse app:

Share Name: Time Capsule
Protocol: SMB
Address: Time-Capsule.local
Workgroup:
User Name: Media
Password: this is the password I set up in my Airport Utilities

When I first used the app last year with these settings, I didn’t have any issues and was able to access my Media folder on my Time Capsule using the Infuse app.

Any help is appreciated!

Have you tried restarting the Time Capsule yet? This has come up a few times in the past, and seemed to be solved by a quick restart.

If that doesn’t help, you may try removing the share and re-adding it (Note: We recommend using a username of ‘admin’ for logging in).

Hi I have the same problem when I go to my mac I can see everything on the disk of my time capsule but the first time on my Apple TV 4 I don’t have a problem the second time (like 1 hour after) I try to open a folder in infuse again and it send me an error about the connection I always have to unplug and plug my time capsule so i can use infuse with my apple TV 4

Seem to be having the same problem. I need to restart my time capsule in order to get infuse to read.