Infuse macOS public beta - updated 5/5/21

Thanks for the report.

If this issue persists, you might try downloading alpha 9 to see if you can add the share there.

The saved share should carryover to alpha 10 when updating.

什么时候支持中文版呢

Please… Need to add color subtitles :pensive:

已经支持了呀
反正默认语言是中文的前提下就是中文了

all good on Mac16inch 2019 <3 i love Infuse 3000

like this?

There is one issue which isn’t related to the Alpha, but seems to be common to the Alpha and Apple TV versions. When using a Plex server, the “last played” thumbnail which shows at the top will show items that are in Plex libraries which are not checked to be included in Infuse. This happens if they were viewed in Plex on another device which does include that library. Even If the item is a movie, it will show up as last viewed if TV shows are selected.

I experienced a crash earlier today as I clicked the Add Files section in the Settings window. After restarting the app, the Add Files section opened correctly, so I am unsure if this is part of a bigger issue or just a one-time glitch. Here is the Problem Report macOS gave attached as a txt file so that it doesn’t crowd up the thread.Infuse Crash report.txt (208.1 KB)

1 Like

It may help pinpoint what happened if you also send in an Infuse diagnostic

A post was merged into an existing topic: App doesn’t work with Airplay

On initial install, after signing into my Trakt account through Safari I was shown a macOS “Return to Infuse” dialogue (note: I may not have the dialogue copy exactly correct here). Upon returning to the Infuse macOS app, I had to manually select “Scan for changes” from Settings > Library for the files I see when using Infuse on iOS or tvOS to appear.

As a user I’d expect this “Scan for changes” (e.g. or simply the resulting Library sync) to happen automatically after signing into my Trakt account.

If you aren’t already, I’d recommend adding a hook into the system to automatically trigger the sync so that after a successful Trakt sign in (and return to the app via native macOS / Safari dialogue) the sync appears to happen auto-magically for the user.

1 Like

it’s not working when airplay the audio from Mac to Sonos… crash all the time!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: App doesn’t work with Airplay

I have always on experiencing problems on playing the videos in Google Drive. The scrapers are working but I just cannot play the video. No sign of loading the video. I checked my network speed indicator and I found no active network activity. When I played the same video with infuse pro 6 on my iPad, everything works just fine.

Test with Alpha10:

Subtitle position not always at bottom middle with pure subrip (.srt)
Sometimes too low

1 Like

Great work guys, seriously!!
I want to report three issues:

• when scrolling through my library in list-view via TouchPad-gesture (two-finger-scroll), the actual content of a single line is scrolled (like a list-line itself would contain multi-line text) and the line becomes empty. This happens when the mouse-pointer is over the text-content of a line. Workaround is to move the mouse-pointer over the thumbnail of a line. This happens only for movies, not for subdirectories.

• controlling playback via MacOS controls (touchbar) or a bluetooth remote does not work (playback/pause/forward/back).

• is there a chance to have it registered in MacOS “Now Playing”?

Thank you!

Edit: Version 7.0.3465

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Mono audio for some audio tracks

Preferences > Add Files > Via Files

… is empty.

When this is fixed, it would be good to be able to add directories, not just files. I am about to go on vacation and have made a copy of movies to watch on the go. I was looking forward to be able to add the directory to Infuse.

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Just noticed the Download option and saw that movie directories were downloaded to ~/Videos/Infuse. So I moved my movies there and they automatically appeared in Infuse! Cool.

1 Like

A fresh new alpha 11 build is now available for testing. :smiley:

See the first post for details.