Infuse macOS public beta - updated 5/5/21

Sorry, I see no attachment.?

Noticed that quiting infuse while a video is paused doesn’t actually quit the application.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Red bars on top/bottom

Alpha 8 is up and ready for testing. :smiley:

1 Like

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Only mono audio on alhpa 8 (2/12/21)

Is there a way to make the seek buttons symetrical? Currently it seems like the forward button is 30s and the backward button is 10s?

It looks like the link is private now. How can I download it?

Please check to ensure you’re logged in before downloading. :slight_smile:

Zrzut ekranu 2021-02-14 o 20.01.52|690x431
i have an error in polish translation. no trash icon on metadata clear icon.
Big sur latest beta.

Hy @shelby_cobra_se.

This problem has already been reported. Like some text overlap issues.
To add a bit of precision for developers, the trash can icon is normal when the application is first launched, then after changing the window the problem occurs.

@james A list of current bugs would be cool to avoid repeating too much ;).

Oups, thx @NC_Bullseye :slight_smile:

#C’estPasFaux (pour les francophones Fan de Kaamelott)

1 Like

Check the first post

2 Likes

it’s not first time i used it . i try reset macbook. it’s not a first time need :wink:

If I try to select my HomePod Mini as audio source on my MacBook Pro while watching something on Alpha 8, it gives a content error. The moment I switch back to MacBook audio, it’ll play the content

Will it possible to add in the settings the options to change the app icon just like in iOS version.

Thank you.

Regards,

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Only mono audio on alpha 8 (2/12/21)

Hi there!

I’m using the alpha 8 build on my Macbook Pro Early 2015 running Big Sur 11.1. I noticed that the video playback is very choppy on my Mac, almost like the frames per second are not right. I have noticed this with both 1080p videos and 4K Remux videos. My videos are stored on a Synology NAS. The videos do not have issues loading – it’s just the playback. I have not encountered these issues playing the same videos on my iPhone 8 nor on my iPad Pro.

1 Like

It may help to submit a diagnostic.

Same here on my MBP 2015 15“ without dedicated graphics. Issues exists since Alpha 1.

Alpha 9 with fixes for audio processing is now available. :slight_smile:

Looks amazing so far. The ‘favorite.jpg’ images aren’t displaying the greatest on macos (cropped and zoomed compared to ios). Do they need a different file name (like atv) or does the image need to be optimised for mac? (or is this feature just not implemented yet?) Sorry if this has been explained earlier