Infuse macOS public beta 6 - updated 4/16/21

4 posts were split to a new topic: Crop/scaling issues on secondary screens

alpha is only for Catalina and later? or we can have a version for High Sierra in few days?
Thanks

Looking pretty great so far!

Some amusing text on the settings screen:

(It’s backwards!)

5 Likes

It’s been mentioned that the Mac version will ONLY support Big Sur and onwards (due to features not present in earlier versions)

2 Likes

Big Sur is required

1 Like

This is a temporary requirement for the alpha builds.

1 Like

bummer :frowning: I cant upgrade my work laptop to Big Sur just yet… I’ll have to wait

1 Like

Good catch.

The whole Settings menu area is getting a redesign, so I wouldn’t worry too much about that just yet. :slight_smile:

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private. I can’t download it and I received the link by email

10 Likes

I’m also happy for alpha version. Thank you very much for it! But I’m still on Catalina (because of bricking Mid 2014 MBP) :frowning: I’ll try to update soon and give Infuse a try.

have the same problem im registered since a while now and I can’t download it , got an error

1 Like

For those that registered, you should have received an automated email with info on how to gain macOS tester status on the forum.

If you already have a forum account, you can simply join the group here.

https://community.firecore.com/g/testers_macos

4 Likes

Thx bud , its working now

1 Like

Oh, wow. This is awesome. Saw the email a few minutes ago, I have already downloaded, my Trakt auto synced, all the metadata has pretty much finished indexing… Already love it.

Just skipping through some 4K files that I have stored on a NAS - working perfectly. Guess my MacBook Pro has a bit more processing power than my ATV4K but it feels so much faster. Well done guys - you must be thrilled. It’s excellent.

1 Like

I have the same thing happening to me.

A post was split to a new topic: Missing scroll bars while browsing

A post was split to a new topic: Cannot view long descriptions

I wasn’t able to go back to the settings panel after clicking on the Sync > Trakt option.
The back button is visible but it wasn’t working.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Pause when switching ‘spaces’

I think you are supposed to use an X button that is on the top right