This topic is closed. Please continue discussions in the main alpha thread.
Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone!
Today, we’re pleased to present a fresh new alpha build of Infuse for macOS.
What’s new in alpha 2 (3408)
- Added volume control slider
- Double-click to enter/exit fullscreen
- Avoid screensaver/dimming during playback
- Improved playback with a secondary displays
- Background playback when switching spaces
- Improved video rendering performance
- Updated device identifiers for Plex/Emby/Jellyfin
- Option to expand long descriptions
- Removed ‘Cellular Download’ and ‘Disable Files app’ options from Settings
- Updated Back button clickable area
- Set minimum OS version to 11.0
- Settings page design is unfinished
- List view design is unfinished
- Reworked layout of Library/Browse pages
- Live preview and generated thumbnails are broken on some Macs (if you see this, please let us know which Mac you have)
- Some issues when using HomePods
- Window navbar icons disappear in some cases
- Crash on macOS 11.2
- OpenSubtitles download option missing
- Probably many other things
How you can help
- The best way to help is to simply start using Infuse for macOS as you normally would. Let us know what’s working, what’s broken, and any weirdness you may see.
- Share feedback publicly in this thread to facilitate discussion with others who may be seeing a similar issue.
- If you find something that is broken, it may be helpful to submit a diagnostic report. To do this, simply tap the ‘Email Us’ option found in Settings, copy the 5 digit code, and post it in this thread with a description of the issue. Sending an email from the app is not required.
Download the latest build (available to registered testers only)
How to become a macOS tester