Infuse macOS public beta - updated 5/5/21

Feature request - it would be great to have the letters of the alphabet running down the side in the browsing window. It is a slow process to get to the video you want to see if it starts with a letter late in the alphabet.

Thanks

Hi James, not sure this is even possible, but IF a person was to say have a HDHomeRun (network attached digital tuner) on the home network, would it be possible to view Live TV as an option within Infuse?.

Hi there,
I don’t know if it is just me ( Macbook Pro 15 2017 - MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 4G+ Connection ) but The download of artworks and images is still super slow.
Also ( Feature request ) it would be nice to have some kind of spinner or UI notification for when the App is fetching / updating data.
Thanks for all the hard work.

Hello, thank you for your effort, I found a garbled error Macos11.2.2 infuse 3474

There is also a suggestion whether to increase the choice of fhd and uhd?

OK, so maybe I have missed this in a setting someplace, but not sure.

So, when I am watching a Season, and I finish an episode within that Season it automatically starts the next episode, which is great, perfect, exactly what I want it to do.

BUT…when I finish the last episode of whatever Season I am watching it does not automatically start Episode one of the next Season, PLEX does this easily, and it would be great if Infuse could do this as well.

Maybe it does, just can’t figure out where I would set that. Can this be done using Infuse.

Thoughts anyone.

1 Like

You can add your support for this active suggestion by liking the first post in this thread

New alpha 12 build is up. :smiley:

Hi James, I call testers_macos, how can I experience mac version of infuse

hi, thanks :slight_smile:
but still no way too add local folders from hard drives :frowning:
at this point is useless , in my case :frowning:

See the link at the bottom of the first post.

Still in progress…

I have already applied, but I haven’t received a reply

Have you tried to DL the latest build in the first post in this thread?

1 Like

Hi Guys, new to infuse. Just a couple of questions

• how do I mark an entire tv-show as watched, currently I have to do that per season
  • how do I change thshow and season art, I can’t find any option for that
  • Why are you not using right click ability on a tv-show for more options ? like (un)watched / art / info
  • Is it posible to make you own movie collections (yes I know I can do playlists)
  • How to change movie and movieset art (same question)
  • the settings menu is gone from the main screen in 7.0 348
  • synchronisation has no options
  • Where can I disable not sorting on “The” so The Spiderman is not at the T but at the S, like Spiderman, The

Thanks for your time

Hi Internetter,
a couple of answers:

*There is no way (yet) to mark a show as watched. Don’t Know if they’re going to make it, make a post for a suggestion.
*you can use your own metadata, look in settings
*I can’t answer this one
*I can’t answer this one
*I can’t answer this one
*The settings is now under Infuse>Preferences in the … Mac menubar.
*yep, looks like a bug, someone post it so… we have to wait
*don’t know the answer

have a nice day.
Sorry I don’t have all the answers

1 Like

Unable to load content from Google Drive. Infuse could list the files in my cloud drive but could not play it.

1 Like

should I do something?

Good progress!

In macos I cannot see any markers for “seen” or “unseen” in the top right corner of the library overview. As can be seen in the iphone app or ipad app. unfortunately there is nothing like that

I love this app. Thank you for making a Mac version.

A couple of minor UX interactions that I expected to work but didn’t:

• To match the experience of other popular Mac video players (Quicktime, IINA, mpv) allow dragging of the window by click-dragging ANYWHERE within the window when a video is playing (not just the title bar).

• In the TV season view (with the horizontal row of episode thumbnails at the bottom), I expected that double-clicking the thumbnail would play the video immediately.

Neither is a big deal, but I tried both of those just instinctually based on my MacOS muscle memory so I thought others might be accustomed to them as well.

1 Like

We’re still tweaking the unwatched indicators. Currently, no indicator will be visible for unwatched items. In progress items will have a partially filled bar, and fully watched items will have a full bar. We’ll likely be flipping the watched/unwatched status, so unwatched items have a full bar.
Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 9.11.27 AM

As we discussing the watched / unwatched indicator, on Apple TV, do you plan to support profiles ? as the watch status can be different? Or maybe the number of time a movie as been watch?