Infuse macOS public beta - updated 5/5/21

Thank you. It runs fine on Mac.

The problem found is, Settings> General> General, and the upper text overlaps.

The files from the local folder fetch fine.
I have a question. If there are two or more seasons, they appear as folders, and if there is one season, the poster appears immediately.

Poster even if there are more than two seasons

1 Like
  1. When adding a plex server, the sort order is not correct.
    I want it to be sorted by name.

2. How do you differentiate between watching a video and not watching it?
    Movies are indicated at the bottom of the poster, but TV shows are not separately indicated. Videos you don’t see

3. smi subtitles are not working. It works fine with the plex app.

1 Like

I am receiving this message too. Any ideas? Thanks

A post was split to a new topic: Incorrect colors for Dolby Vision

Looking great folks, thanks for opening up the Alpha!

Initial impressions:

1. On opening I had no idea it was doing an iCloud sync in the background to pull in my shares, so I re-added them resulting in dupes on a few of my devices. Easily remedied but could be avoided if there was some UI to indicate an iCloud sync was happening on initial launch.

2. Playing media on a secondary display results in no video control overlay (I believe someone else mentioned this as well). But playing the media on the primary display works fine.

I’ll keep using and report back. Keep up the great work folks!

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: Native Apple Silicon support

Despite having fully capable Macs, I have the same issue, I guess it is OS related, something broke between Catalina and Big Sur, so Quicktime has choppy playback and iiNA or VLC have not, to be told I am using entirely compatibles m4v files that go straight to the Apple TV app Library.

Hello I can’t download the alpha

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private. how can I download the alpha please

I tested TouchID on my MBP.
Every time I switch between spaces – which I do a lot – Infuse asks me to unlock via TouchID, even if Infuse was in background.

1 Like

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private. I can’t download it and I received the link by email

me too

This looks amazing !!! I can even play 4K movies on my 2016 Macbook Pro with no problem! Something that is impossible using Plex or Emby.

There are some glitches or bugs, but for an alpha it’s awesome! This can only get better and it’s really going to be the best Mac app for watching movies !!!

My only suggestion, is please, to be able to change the covers of the films, Infuse is the only player that does not allow it to be done and it is something very necessary, since sometimes the program selects very old covers with very low quality and where it is not appreciated well what movie it is. Please implement this, you would make Infuse the best player app on the market!

1 Like

How have you got download the link please

Please read and follow the directions in the first post in this thread.

A post was split to a new topic: Broken generated thumbnails and live previews

thanks. I click on the link I have receive in the mail. and after when I want tn download. the page doesn’t t exist.

Per the first post in this thread.

M1 Mac mini - This is awesome, pulled in my library from iCloud. Started playing a video:

• Sound just makes an obnoxious clicking
  • No media controls on the screen?
  • Video doesn’t scale (full-screen size in a windowed view)

This was just the first video I tried. Same thing plays okay on AppleTV and iOS. Output of ffprobe for it if it is helpful:

Input #0, matroska,webm, from './<filename>':
  Metadata:
    encoder         : libebml v1.4.0 + libmatroska v1.6.1
  Duration: 00:48:23.87, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 8224 kb/s
    Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (High), yuv420p(progressive), 1920x1080 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 23.98 fps, 23.98 tbr, 1k tbn, 47.95 tbc (default)
    Stream #0:1(eng): Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1(side), fltp, 384 kb/s (default)
    Stream #0:2(eng): Subtitle: subrip

Diagnostics: AA9V6

Edit: Add diagnostic #

1 Like

Right, sorry. Still learning. I added the code. Here it is again FK9YP