Infuse lose all my metadata randomly

Library is pretty small considering the thousands of images they have. They have recently reworked the compression in the last year sometime.

Once again!!!

The entire database this time all shared folders have been deleted!!!

Is this only happening to people who have iCloud Sync turned ON?

This time it’s all been erased.
The Welcome window appears to start by adding folders.

Code: DQWSQ

Have you not read this post

Have you not read this post

No use that link this happens to me since I have infuse 5.

They happen to them today or a few days ago.

It happens to me from the beginning.

I have iCloud turned off and approx 5GB free space with Infuse fully scanned my NAS library for videos and captured metadata.
After few days its empty again with 6GB free space on my 4k ATV32GB

Is there no solution at all? Why Kodi can do it and Infuse cannot keep the metadata consistent?

Unfortunately, there’s no way to permanently retain the cached images and data on the Apple TV. Best bet is to increase your free space to allow for downloads and other things that temporarily use the space. Since you had iCloud turned off, It would not be related to the recent CloudKit issue

Thanks. What about using iCloud Photos - is it impacting infuse as well.
I just wiped ATV and with same amount of apps I have 23GB free, hope things will improve, although, it would be good to flush tvOS cache from time to time ourselves

I’m sure iCloud photos has an impact. Same as the screensavers. Unless you are regularly looking at and downloading photos and videos it probably isn’t too much.

I assume people are still having this issue? Any solutions or workarounds?

I’ve got a library of cca 10,000 items shared via plex and my ATV4 keeps deleting locally cached Infuse data on pretty much a daily basis. This is despite having 10.72gb of space available on it at all times according to Disc Space app. Upgrading to tvOS 12 (and 12.0.1) didnt fix the issue either.

No problems on the iPad and iPhone tho. Love the app and when it works with all the metadata cached, it is much nicer than Plex. I’ve happily paid for the subscription.

Did you try deleting and reinstalling the app? Is the 10 gigs of space before or after Everything disappears?

I’m pretty sure this thread is tagged “solved”. IIRC it was almost always not enough memory in the ATV device.

Yes, didnt help. 10 gigs after. Metadata takes up cca 1.2gb data on my iPhone / iPad.

Has there been a consensus on what the minimum free space has to be? Is there some smart workaround Firecore could come up with?