Infuse is always buffering

Hi,
today i bought infuse for my apple tv 4 but i have always problems with playing movis in 720p or higher. i have to wait more then 30 seconds while infuse is buffering the movie, than i can watch for 10 seconds and after this, infuse is buffering again. apple tv and nas is booth connected by cable with a gigabit switch. i havent this problem with plex on atv or streaming 720p or 1080p movie files to infuse on my iphone (via wlan). Have anybody else this trouble with buffering?

greets

[sorry for my english, its not my native language :slight_smile: ]

Try to dismantle cable connect for wireless connection. Since apple atv4 does only support for 100mb via ethernet. But wireless has ac and 5ghz support. I had far better performance via wireless with my ac router.

Try to dismantle cable connect for wireless connection. Since apple atv4 does only support for 100mb via ethernet. But wireless has ac and 5ghz support. I had far better performance via wireless with my ac router.[/quote]

I have the same problem and while going wifi does almost eliminate the problem, its not an excuse as to why the ethernet connection is buffering like crazy.
its not happening in other streaming apps and the 100mbs connection should be more than enough for smooth streaming.

On Wifi my movies play for about 30 sec. to a minute and then i get a 2-3 second buffering and then it continues.

I have the same issue and I can exclude a performance issue of the LAN connection, because some 1080p movies play without buffering and some others don’t (format is always the same).