Infuse "home" screen annoyance, layout

So, on the initial Infuse home screen, the top row is recently added, and just below that is “Favorites”. This is my issue.

I am connecting to SMB shares. So, I create a favorite share under settings. The share name is, well, “Movies”. So, I go back to the home screen, and under favorites, I see:

Movies TV Shows Other and, again Movies. I don’t want to see movies listed twice, people don’t get it. I realize they are different as one is a folder view. In IOS Infuse though, the favorite shares are listed on a separate tab, which makes more sense.

Is there a current way around this, to hide something, etc.? The TVOS layout not making sense.

Am a lifetime owner, and happy I am.

In “Movies” I see all movies in my different favourites. I hide the favorites with long press, hide favorite (the folder view)

Try going to Library > Movies > Then long press on “All Movies” and select “Remove form Favorites”

Or I think you can also just long press on the one you don’t want on the home screen and select “Remove Favorite”

That works, just wished it has a separate section like IOS does, I do like to briwse by my folder structure but putting it in the same section of the display makes it too confusing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.