Infuse for macOS - Progress Update (12/18/20)

All dates and times are based on USA. :wink:

The first public alpha is now available. :raised_hands:

2 Likes

how can I load subtitle from network?Is it planned ?

Alpha version is available ?
if yes, yhare can I download it ?

How can i download it ?

Please read the updates in the first post in this thread and follow the instructions there.

Thanks for this information.
Not sure if I’ve doing all well however, I’ve already sign for alpha/beta program.
However, when I try to download the file, i’ve an error message like : page do not exist

Thanks for the reply.
But the problem is when i try to download it, an error message shows up.

Catalina?

Better version than before. Problem with the display of size of the metadata in Settings. It stays a fluidity problem when watching big size movie. Waiting new update :wink: Thanks

Je ne peux pas tĂ©lĂ©charger le programme car je tourne en rond et tombe sur une page qui n’existe pas. En plus, je suis inscrite comme testeuse. Comment dois-je pouvoir tĂ©lĂ©charger?

there is a problem, when i try to add files to infuse library, the files aren’t saved in the library, i can open the file but i can’t save it in the library like the ios version

• when i add a subtitle i can’t find it in playback setting

Fantastic guys, thank you !! Fingers crossed !!

What a joy to learn this port on Mac! And to be able to test this version.

I would have liked to have the same system as the VLC player.
Use the Trackpad to move forward or backward in the video and to increase the sound.
By switching from left to right and from bottom to top.

In the meantime, it’s all good and I will remain a subscriber all my life <3

1 Like

Testing this on a M1 and an Intel.
I was under the impression that this is a universal app but the m1 system profiler>software shows the application as an Intel app.

I was hoping that the app would be optimized for the Apple chip macbook - is that something that is on the cards?

1 Like

Yep! :slight_smile:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Infuse macOS public alpha 3 - updated 12/29/20

Here are some changes to the player, that would be kind of nice

1. Option to have a time line that covers the display end to end.
  2. Thumbnail preview on hover, instead of preview on click and scrub. because it’s more interactive on a computer.
  3. Option to view name of video on the top left as an over lay that fades in and out as we move around in the video.
  4. Resolve name of the video if the video is a link.
  5. Option to select if the video should go pip when the screen is changed, and goes back full window when window is in focus automatically.
  6. Option to set The next and previous buttons to certain seconds and the buttons shows the seconds on its icon. Currently forward is going faster than backwards.
  7. When settings are selected in the video, the video can continue to play.