Infuse doesn't see some video files

I managed to turn off DLNA. I can set up only 2 servers manually for sharing of USB: FTP and SMB. I can get 60 mbps with SMB servers which is not enough for me, 95 mbps with FTP server on which I can not play movies regardless of the extension. I have same issue mentioned here(“An error occured loading this content” constantly) before. How can I make movies play on FTP server?

Thank you.

Now Infuse stop recognizing SMB with Legacy level for an unknown reason. It just recognizes SMB1.

Are you using a Wi-Fi or ethernet connection?

If possible, you may try connecting via Ethernet and running a speed test to see if this speeds things up for you.

Also, it sounds like your device may only support SMB1. Infuse will automatically downgrade the connected to the latest supported version, depending on your settings.

EG If you have it set to SMB2, Infuse will try using SMB2, but if that does not work it will use SMB1.

I connect modem to ATV4K with ethernet cable. Yesterday, Infuse recognized the SMB legacy server which was 60 mbps but now It just recognizes the SMB1 which is 50 mbps. I didnt change anything. I also wonder if I can use FTP server to watch movies?

Can I use FTP server to play movies smoothly?

Different equipment combinations and networks have different results. It can’t hurt to try to set up an FTP share and see what you get for results.

I have already set up FTP and wrote in the thread. Infuse did not play the movies having high file size(I tried 4K and 1080p) most of the time and an error message saying “the video can not be played” appeared. I tried .mkv, .mp4 etc. When it plays the movies you can not forward the movie. If you forward movies, same error messages appear again. But I didnt get any error messages when playing the videos having low file sizes.