I’ve recently noticed that Infuse doesn’t connect to my SMB-shares running on my Synology NAS anymore.
This issue seems to appear on all devices where I’m running Infuse ( iphone, ipad, appletv ).
I’ve already looked through the forums here at similar posts but haven’t come up with any troubleshooting steps that seem to resolve my issue.
- Infuse is up-to-date with latest version available in AppStore for all devices
- Devices are wirelessly connected to same subnet as NAS
- Nas has wired connection with LACP enabled
Troubleshooting steps undertaken thusfar:
- Reinstalled Infuse on all devices --> NOK, issue still present.
- Created new share and tried to configure --> NOK, issue still present.
- Reinstalled NAS, and recreated shares --> NOK, issue still present.
- Tried configuring Infuse using all 4 SMB settings ( V1-3 and legacy ) --> NOK issue still present.
- Disabled LACP configuration and tried connecting to both interfaces on the NAS using different IP-addresses --> NOK, issue still present.
I’m slowly running out of ideas as everything has been been either updated, reinstalled, or reconfigured.
Would anybody have any recommendations on what more I could try to solve this issue?