Infuse 7.0.8. Cover Picture Change forces Crash

Hi,
so when I try to update my Cover Pictures on my Favorites Folders, Infuse crashes to the Home Screen on the new ATV.

You may want to submit the diagnostics and post the code here. That may help figure out what’s going on. :wink:

Is it repeatable?

Yes it happens everytime I try, how can I get the diagnostics ?

After it crashes just relaunch Infuse and go to settings and scroll down to Submit Diagnostics and click there. Copy the 5 digit code and post it here.

Ok its GYXXD, just to clarify it crashes right when I click “Change Cover” I don´t even get to the part where I can chose my pictures.

1 Like

It’s being looked into. :+1:

If it helps, I too, can repeat that error. When clicking ‘Choose Artwork’ it crashes the app on my Apple TV 4K as well.

Yup, mine does it too.

1. Long press on a favorite on the home screen.
  2. Scroll down to “Select Artwork”
  3. Click on that.
  4. Watch Infuse quit.
  5. Restart Infuse and do something else. :wink:

Firecore is looking into it.

when Select a artwork For a Favorite Playlist Folder in apple tv. Infuse Has Closed

I moved your post to a currently running thread on this.

Note that this thread is tagged “Pending” so it’s being looked into.

It would help if you too would submit a diagnostics report and post the 5 digit code here in the thread after it happens again.

Diagnostics Code IS S6KP9

1 Like

Same issue here, here is the Diagnosis Code : F81V3
I hope this can help :blush:

1 Like

Same here! SAB6C

1 Like

Thanks for the reports, everyone!

This has been resolved, and the fix will be available soon in 7.0.9.

1 Like

I also had another issue with pictures, since I copied series_title.jpg´s into my series folder, because some were not showing up, that series folder now crashes every time I try to open it

8M96Y

Since the fix is close it may not matter but if you remove the series_title.jpg from the folder does it still crash when you open it?

This has been resolved in today’s 7.0.9 update.

Thanks for your patience. :slight_smile: