infuse 6

when is infuse 6 coming? it’s been more than a month since the last update…

The most current news on the release can be found here Infuse 6 coming soon! (update: now available!)

so tomorrow ?!

1st quarter ends 31.03.2019 :wink:

1 Like

I bet it will be realesed today, alongside tvOS 12.2 :wink:

looks like no release today…

Late March 2019 … lol… Make it VERY late March 2019.

:slight_smile:
Maybe a new version will be released today? James is on-line :wink:

That’s not a good indicator, James is on line most of the time. LOL That’s what customer service is all about.

James is like Paul Masson wines of the 70’s, he’s sell no version before it’s time… :wink:

1 Like

No pressure but… It is a long wait ?

I’m hoping for this week. Can’t use Infuse for 4K HDR since the last update :confused:

3 days to go? :smiley:

its probably not ready for prime time, otherwise it would have been released already.

It’s happening :slight_smile:

1 Like

Presto!

yeah!! https://firecore.com/releases

Disappointing. I thought we were told we’re getting search by actor, director etc. Nothing’s changed there at all.

Yes, I agree. A lot of disappointments with Infuse 6. No extended search, no Collections for Plex, no file-detail, no alphabetic right indicator and the latest added is stil not working properly (6 years and counting). I do not care, if the Infuse logo has changed and other unnecessary things.

The sticky post in the suggestions version is a good indicator of what is in each version. Anything which is listed as ‘in progress’ is either coming in the next release or one very soon after. Anything which is listed as ‘planned’ is unlikely to make the next imminent release. Just keep an eye on that and see if the features you want transfer over. Might help with any further disappointment.

Regarding features in 6.0, I would agree that there aren’t that many but what is there will have required enormous work. They have re-written the core player and implemented iCloud libraries both of which have resulted in huge speed improvements. It was important that they got these right or the end result could have been catastrophic. I would expect to see a focus on features in upcoming point releases.

1 Like

The sticky post in the suggestions forum is a good indicator of what is in each version. Anything which is listed as ‘in progress’ is either coming in the next release or one very soon after. Anything which is listed as ‘planned’ is unlikely to make the next imminent release. Just keep an eye on that and see if the features you want transfer over. Might help with any further disappointment.

Regarding features in 6.0, I would agree that there aren’t that many but what is there will have required enormous work. They have re-written the core player and implemented iCloud libraries both of which have resulted in huge speed improvements. It was important that they got these right or the end result could have been catastrophic. I would expect to see a focus on features in upcoming point releases.