INFUSE 6 vs. INFUSE 6 PRO App

I’ve been looking all over and I can’t get a straight answer.

I have an annual subscription through my INFUSE 6 app.

But I see an INFUSE 6 PRO app for 26 dollars. What would i be paying for with the 26 dollars? What is the difference between a subscription with the INFUSE 6 app, and this INFUSE 6 PRO app?

Thanks in advance.

Read this posting which is a pinned posting at the top of this sub-form which explains the difference: Infuse Pro: Purchases, Upgrades, and Family Sharing

The link shows “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.” :thinking:

Guess something changed in the forum since that posting. The relevant posting is now only available in the Announcements sub-forum: Infuse Pro: Purchases, Upgrades, and Family Sharing

The short answer to the original post is that the “Infuse 6 Pro” stand alone app for the one time purchase is good for all updates until version 7 is released, then if you want the features and updates in version 7 you’ll have to purchase the stand alone version 7 Pro.

The subscription will give you all updates including major versions like 7, 8, and beyond as long as you keep your subscription current.

The lifetime subscription will give you the best of both. You will get all pro features including major upgrades for a single one time purchase of a lifetime subscription.

Okay, thanks guys @NC_Bullseye @remotevisitor

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.