Infuse 6 text overlap

Just updated to infuse 6… love the new icon and excited for the new features. Just came across a UI bug though. If the movie’s Runtime, rating etc info is too long, it’s cut off by the movie poster on the right side.

I’m running infuse 6 on an Apple TV 4K, hooked up to a 50” 4K TV. Files are synced from my plex server.

I’ve attached a picture of the issue.

Hmm, thanks for letting us know. We’ll get that fixed up.

If you have a chance, would you mind running this file through ‘MediaInfo’ and sending us the specs?

MediaInfo is a free download available at the links below.

Mac
http://fireco.re/YCm3

PC
http://fireco.re/YCY2

I attached the Mediainfo for both the 4K and 1080p version since I’m not sure which version is sending the audio info.

infinitywar4k.txt (12.8 KB)

infinitywar1080p.txt (11.4 KB)

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I know it is off-topic but may I ask where that “Refresh” button comes from? I never saw this before.

I was going to make this a separate post but since it is mentioned…why have the audio track titles changed from “TrueHD 7.1” to “MPEG-4 Audio Lossless Codec (ALS)”? It was much cleaner before just simply showing “TrueHD 7.1”.
EDIT: On iOS it still displays TrueHD 7.1, but tvOS displays MPEG-4 Audio Lossless Codec (ALS)

Are you also using Plex by chance?

The refresh button will allow you to refetch metadata from Plex, if/when you make certain changes on the Plex server.

I’ve abandoned Plex in favor of your superior product :slight_smile:
Although I still have it installed, I keep the server offline. All my shares are just SMB

Gotcha.

We’re looking into this, but it seems to be a bug that snuck in.

I figured it was either a bug or something related to your “improved support for E-AC3” even though this track is TrueHD + Dolby Atmos. In case you didn’t see the edit to my original comment, the iOS app still shows TrueHD 7.1 while tvOS shows the MPEG-4 nonsense.

I had this issue when I had the toggle for embedded metadata selected. Once I disabled it everything went back to normal.

We’ve tracked this down, and should have a fix in the next update (6.0.1).

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks!

We’ve tracked this down, and included a fix in 6.0.1 which we have submitted to Apple today.

This was related to a codec ID change in one of the underlying libraries used by Infuse. In essence, some IDs used in v5 were getting mapped to incorrect IDs in v6. Once 6.0.1 has been installed, Infuse should update all the incorrect entries automatically.

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

6.0.1 was just approved, and should be rolling out on the App Store shortly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick update!