Infuse 6 Pro and Family Sharing

Hi everyone, I have a purchased Infuse 6 Pro some time ago, recently my father bought an Apple TV, I added it to my family sharing, he sees an Infuse 6 Pro in my applications list, but it requires payment.

Please tell me what could be the reason? Thanks!

Welcome to the forum!

If he is able to see the app in your list of purchases, he should be able to download it for free (it will show a cloud icon with download arrow next to it).

If he’s just browsing the App Store, the correct status won’t always appear on the app screen, but will be recognized if you attempt to ‘buy’ the app (IE A family member already purchased this…download for free…).

Unfortunately, developers don’t have access to App Store account info, so if you are having any trouble with Family Sharing it may be best to reach out to Apple to see if they can find any issues with your/his account.

Of course, if you’re interested, you can get a free year of Infuse Pro when upgrading to Infuse 7. This can also be shared with Family Sharing. :slight_smile:

@james Thanks! The download icon was not displayed in my apps list, but when he clicked on the buy button, it was downloaded for free! Thank you very much for the quick response.

1 Like