Infuse 4.0.3 Additions & Fixes

My DD/DTS output via HDMI stopped working after I updated to 4.0.2 on my ATV4. Is this related?
The HDMI is connected to a HDMI to HDMI + audio extractor with the SP/DIF output going to my receiver. Under 4.0.2 with passthru enabled the receive would just play noise.

The receiver can play DD just fine from Netflix

Just saw the other thread on this issue.
Hope you guys can sort this out soon. Infuse is awesome!

This should be available in 4.1.

Watched indicators are coming in the next update (4.1).

Can you check to see if ‘Reduce Loud Sounds’ is enabled in the Settings > Audio & Video menu? If it is, disable it and passthrough should start working again.

Good News !

Thanks Firecore for your work. Infuse is the best player on the Apple TV.

For thoses who have DTS/Dolby Passthrough problems such as a loud white noise: have you tried to disable HDMI-CEC on all of your devices? For me, it solved the problem.

I disabled hdmi-CEC on all my devices and after a stand-by/on of the Apple TV, it works very well !

Great…looking forward to the update! Keep up the good work!!

When can we expect sorting options, like “recently added” or “by genre”…? Maybe 4.1 as well…? :wink:

Maui read the posts.

kikens wrote:
How about wathced/unwatched markers?
From James
Still coming in 4.1.

I disabled “Reduce Loud Sounds” and DD/DTS works again. Thanks!

Had the same problem, you have to delete the all manually.

Maybe even recently watched? This would help to pickup a movie or tv show without having to remember what movie it was, especially if you watch a lot.

Disabled HDMI CEC on all devices, but I still get white noise/static noise when DD/DTS passthrough is enabled. Using a Denon X2200W.

No idea if this will help, but I ran into same problem on my Denon (though I’ve only got a lowly X500) and the way I got around it (since it didn’t used to happen with my previous stereo) is to go into Settings/Inputs/Input Select/Decode Mode (your “Decode Mode” might be somewhere else, but it is this setting you want), then change it. I have it set to “Auto” (obviously most of us would), but if you change it to something like “DTS” then change it back immediately to “Auto” for some strange reason the stereo starts playing the passthrough data just fine, even though you haven’t really changed the setting (because you changed it straight back to what it was before). It’s the stupidest sounding workaround, but for me it works, and it works every time - most of the videos I watch have AC3/DTS passthrough streams I prefer, so it’s important and this does it for me. No idea if this is the same problem as you, hoping it is and hoping this silly little workaround will help.

Tried it on my X2200W, but unfortunately it didn’t help.

Great, thanks very much!

Will there be passthrough for Dolby atmos and DTS-HD MA in the next big update to 4.1? Thx for this Nice product.

Did you quit infuse via the multitask and restart the Apple TV ? I needed to do that thing to take the modifications ON after disabling CEC (for me I only need to disable CEC on my TV).

Nice list of updates, do you have any news regarding support for ass subtitles?

This roll out to the store yet? I never knew how much divx/xvid I watched until it all broke last update.

In progress… :wink: