Infuse 2 with Seagate Wireless Plus

I am able to connect to my Seagate Wireless Plus and watch movies and all that. But it doesnt show any of the pictures or a grid type view. It just takes me into the list as if I were searching the drive on my computer. How do I make it work to show a grid with all the cover photos etc.?

As far as I know, it will be available with the the next version( 2.2 ) which is just about to be approved by apple :) 

Hi, 

Here at Firecore, or for existing users who owne a unit, what is the best external wireless portable storage to use with Infuse : Wireless Plus or Lacie Fuel ? Or other ?

For the first two, do I need to install the alternativ firmware (hackseagatesatellite.com) or do they work right out of the box ?

Thanks for your experience on that.

The upcoming version of Infuse will feature support for streaming from wireless devices like the Seagate Wireless Plus and Sandisk Connect drives. No hacking required. :)

Hi James,

Thank you for your quick reply. I'm a big fan of Infuse (even with the episodical crash of the app ;-)

So no support for the LaCie Fuel ? Or it's ok too ?

For my better understanding, Infuse will accept every DNLA or UPNP compatible wireless storage in the incomming version ? If not, what is the "caracteristic" (SMB sharing or something like this...) I have to look for on the product page to see if the storage will be supported by Infuse ?

Best regards from France.

The current verison of Infuse supports streaming via SMB, DLNA and UPnP.

The upcoming version will also add WebDAV support, which is supported by a number of Wi-Fi drives including the Lacie Fuel. :)