Infuriating : Selling a non functional software

Hi Fire Core team,

I was pretty excited to purchase this software. but when I bought it, my ATV was already updated, so I cannot install aTV flash :(

I know its a beta, but there is a difference between expecting glitches and not beeing able AT ALL to use what I payed for...

I would have expected at least a warning during the purchasing process that it might not work with my aTV... 

CP

Maybe you should read the information about the product first before buying it.

Or learn how to jailbreak?

The software works great for me.

Yeah, it works fine.

There are instructions all over the place for tethered jailbreaking, and the untethered version is out within the next week.

Admittedly the betas are buggy as crap, but it is a beta. Your annual subscription won't start until final release anyway as far as I'm aware.  :)

Read a bit before complaining.

We're sorry for the confusion. The current beta does require the AppleTV to be jailbroken. The iPhone dev team has hinted that this new jailbreak will be available before Christmas, so we're hoping it appears within the next few days. 

We are planning to reset the license period from the date of the final release - so that makes any extra time you receive during the beta phase available as a free bonus.

[quote="max"]

We are planning to reset the license period from the date of the final release - so that makes any extra time you receive during the beta phase available as a free bonus.

[/quote]

Thank you for making that clear, a nice xmas bonus once the jailbreak comes through too 8)

Thank you for your answer!

[quote="max"]

[/quote]

IMHO this is fair play, thank you. ;)