Infuce can't find meta data for tv show "Leo Da Vinci"

Hey all,

I am using Infuse for some years now and so far I was always able to find the meta data with your great suggestions here in this forum. Unfortunately this time I have reached my limits and this is why I’m sharing you my situation with you:

I have the TV show “Leo Da Vinci”, 2019 on my local DiskStation. I am using the typical structure for meta data for files & folders and also tried some variations (like with or without subfolders, other names etc.) of it:
Leo Da Vinci 2019 → Season 1 → Leo Da Vinci 2019 S01E01
Leo Da Vinci 2019 → Leo Da Vinci 2019 S01E01
Leo.Da.Vinci.2019 → Season 1 → Leo.Da.Vinci.2019.S01E01
Leo Da Vinci 2019 → Leo Da Vinci 2019 1x01
Da Vinci 2019 → Da Vinci 2019 S01E01
Leonardo Da Vinci 2019 → Leonardo Da Vinci 2019 S01E01

Also manually changing the show data in edit mode isn’t working for me – infuse still can’t find the show within the search:

Am I missing something here or is there a bug?

Infuse no longer uses thetvdb.com for metadata scraping, the show would need to be present in TMDB.

I don’t get any TV show results when searching for that show on TMDB, so it is likely that it is just not in the DB and needs to be created.

2 Likes

Seems like I mixed that up then. Thanks @Totalsmokes,

1 Like

Unfortunately like someone said earlier, you will have to create one your self into the data base. I had the same issue with dragon ball z the ocean dub verison, so I had to create it myself. now it’s on there forever :+1:t4: